Any type of projects had / has been designed and implemented in order to make people of either urban or rural area enable to plan, implement and maintain activities even after “project” was/will be closed.
Our motto; “Trust them, but Don’t expect” “Let them try, Let them fail” lead people to the situation having experiences of struggling during project which shall help them to overcome any challenges to make their vision realised.
The core method used for implementation of project is Meta-Facilitation.
★Micro Credit / Micro Finance
- Enforcement of Micro-Credit for the residents BPL (Below Poverty Line) of suburban Vishakhapatnam (in short VVK phase 2 project)
[March 2010 to July 2011, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA]
- Creation of New Type of Producer-Consumer Relationship and Common Property Resources through the Linkage of Urban-Rural Women‘s SHG (in short PCUR-LINK project)
[July 2004 to June 2007, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA]
★Natural Resource Management and Agriculture
- Project for Improving the Livelihood in Rural Community by Circulation of Local Resources – Farmers’ School for Local Youths”
[February 2017 to January 2020, Nguéniène, Mbour, Thies, SENEGAL]
- Optimal Utilization of Command Area through Diversified Integrated Farming System(DIFS) – Advanced Micro Watershed Management With Local Initiatives (in short MWS phase 2 project)
[September 2011 to August 2015, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA]
- Micro Watershed Management with Local Initiatives (in short MWS phase 1 project)
[August 2007 to July 2010, Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh, INDIA]
- Community Based Forest Management
[July 2007 to June 2010, Kalibanajar Community Forest, Daman VDC, Makwanpur Dist, NEPAL ]
- Strengthening Community Action through Environmental Education and Community-Based Environment Protection Activities
(In short Bagmati project) [June 2012 to June 2017, Kathmandu, NEPAL ]
Training programme as a part of capacity building for practitioners is designed to make him/her understand the concept of Meta-Facilitation and gain the skill according to the level. A Book titled “Reaching Out to Field Reality“ about Meta-Facilitation was published in 2010 and is now available in Persian and Indonesia language as well.
★Beginners Course (Classroom) [Japan, India and Nepal] ★Basic Course (Classroom) [Japan, India and Nepal] ★Basic Course (Classroom cum Field work) [Japan, India and Nepal] ★Intermediate Course (Classroom cum Field work) [Japan, India and Indonesia]
★PKPM [INDONESIA] ★CD Project [INDONESIA] ★SAPROF [INDIA] ★Participatory Community Development Program for Practitioners in Developing Countries [JAPAN] ★Uttar Pradesh Participatory Forest Management and Poverty Alleviation Project; Study Tour in Japan [JAPAN]
Back to English Top PageHead Quarter: 3-820-1 Nishino-Isshiki-cho, Takayama, Gifu Pref. 5060031 JAPAN
Kansai Office: 2-22, 3F, Jogabori-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo Pref. 6620856 JAPAN
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: www.facebook.com/MuranoMirai